Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sleepy today...*YAWN*

Today, I slept at 3 in the morning. You do know I wake up at 5.50 AM...so tiring. So, my day today is..um..um..um..SLEEPY!!!!First of all I slept at 3 in the morning because my funky gramma and aunt arrived in Singapore... so we had to fetch them, THE END (lol). So, I was like sleeping during classes( not really), But it's the same!!!! Today I don't have to stay back cause it Tuesday,(I <3 Tuesday)but the rest do, like Elizabeth A.K.A Elmo, because she have choir. Today I sang during music lesson for SA1, I sang Hey Jude... most likely a few of my friends heard it before but majority didn't, so they were like chatting all the way.. I don't really mind. I would just like to thank Zara, Christine, Michelle and Meg-Mel for cheering me on even if my voice sound crappy..Hahaha..HUGE THANK YOU!!! I was nervous and I was like shaking all the way, Mrs Pong(Music teacher) said I was out of pitch for the low tones... well I am a gurl so, it's quite hard. I chose that song because I am a girl who can't really hit those high notes. So, yeah, that is my day. Now it is raining(make me feel drowsy). My mom, dad, funky gramma and aunt are having a conversation in the kitchen, and I am lying down on the ground(*Shivers* cold floor).Well that are the interesting things happened to me today....
           Saying Cheers,
           Samantha v(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment