Monday, April 11, 2011

Didn't post anything yesterday...

Ok so, I didn't post anything yesterday. Well we went to Eunos( Ubi Avenue 1) to eat our dinner. We were suppose to eat at Sunny( Restaurant name), but when we reached, it was done :(. I especially like their stingray with fried rice, so nice. Instead, we ate at the restaurant nearby. Yeah, the food there is delicious(but Sunny better!!!!), we ate chili crab but I didn't eat much. So, I ate food yesterday hahaha ( It seems like I haven't been eating food).
Today is the NAPFA 5 stations and I didn't even KNOW!!!!! I think i will get gold again this year .
My results:
1 minute sit ups : 32 times
Standing board jump : 171 cm
Sit and reach : 42 cm
1 minute pull ups : 16 times
Shuttle run : 11.4 seconds
So that's my result... quite happy!!!! :D     Byes, Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment